Click on photos to view larger (doesn't always work).

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Then Came the Exams!

Every student watches in great anticipation as the end of the week approaches. Yet this time it is with mixed feelings that this Saturday arrived. It is a joyous occasion, because this Saturday officially tells every student that the school year of 2010-2011 is over! I will never again be called a freshman in college, I have sat through my last class, taken my last notes, drew my last doodles on my papers, colored in the last d,a, and o's on my quizzes. But this does not mean that all is over...not by far! There is yet to be one last sprint before the classes can be fully drawn to a close and that is called FINALS! Starting today and continuing through Wednesday will be a half week of no classes, no extra activities, but filled with long tests, and late nights! For me, over half my tests will be over by Monday evening, with only two more left for both Tuesday and Wednesday. Though others have a longer trek to the end.

On a brighter side of this week filled with studying, and commencement ceremonies, there will be busy students packing up everything they own into tiny barrels and squishy suitcases to leave the room they called home for a year. I will then say goodbye to this dorm, and campus, and leave with my sister for a summer spent in Pennsylvania with extended family working on the cleaning crew at Lancaster Bible College.

But all this planning is saying that I will survive my exams...by Wednesday we'll know if I lived through them or not. And by Saturday you will be welcoming the new sophmore class of BJU :D

No comments: